5 pieces Protective Face Mask
– 5ply with 100gsm melt-blown fabric
– Tight-fitting mask that filters both in-flow and out-flow air and is
designed to protect the wearer and the public
– Minimal environmental fluid exposure with a minimum filtration
percentage of 99% and a maximum 2% leakage inside
– Can be used for protection against airborne particles such as
bacteria and viruses, and very fine particles such as asbestos
– Meeting the highest standards of medical protective masks in
Certifications and Registrations:
FDA – D376321 (Authorized Non-NIOSH Approved Respirator by FDA)
China Standard – GB 19083 – 2010
How to wear:
Step1: Open the package and take out the mask.
Step2: Pinch it on the outsides with ear loops to unfold and then set it over your mouth and nose.
Step3: For an enhanced fit of the mask, tie the two ends of the ear loops to the back of the head with an attached clasp.
Step4: Fit the mask and mold the nose bar around your nose bridge, to make sure the fit is tight and it is snug around your face.
Cover the mask with both hands. Exhale sharply, if you feel gas leaking from the nose bridge, press the nose bridge firmly. If air leaks from the edge of the mask, readjust the wearing position to ensure tightness. The fit is critical to the performance of the product.
– Do not use the mask for gases and vapors, areas with low oxygen levels, asbestos, lead, large areas of mold, and other hazardous substances.
-Store in a dry, cool place.
-Do not use if you are allergic to the materials used for the mask.
-Do not use the mask if expired.
-The mask should be replaced if it is contaminated or after prolonged use.